Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) Powder
Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is a white and flowing fine powder. It is a cellulose derivative obtained by chemical modification the natural cellulose. Carboxymethyl cellulose is one of the most important water-soluble polymers with many advantages that other natural or synthetic glues do not have.
Carboxymethyl cellulose powder is tasteless, smells, mold-proof, non-toxic, non-flammable, and easily dissolved in water.
Carboxymethyl cellulose solution is a transparent viscose solution. This solution has good properties of thickening, adhering, emulsifying, and stabilizing. membrane forming, moisture-holding, shape-holding, dispersing, and anti-enzyme. Carboxymethyl cellulose solution can be mixed with dissolvable animal glues, glycerin, sorbitol, Arabic gum, pectin, xanthic gum, and dissolvable starch.
CMC oil drilling grade used in fracturing fluid, drilling fluid, and well-cementing fluid as fluid loss controller and tackifier. Carboxymethyl cellulose can protect the shaft wall and prevent mud loss thus enhance recovery efficiency. CMC has the following characteristics:
Excellent water retention even at low concentration.
Excellent thickening effect.
Good resistance to salt and temperature change.
Imparts excellent rheological property.
Packed in multiply paper bags or fiber drums (25KG), or as per customer requirement, keep dry.
CMC chemical, CM cellulose, CMC polymer, carboxy methylated cellulose.
Xanthan Gum in Oil Drilling Fluids.
Xanthan gum oil drilling grade is a polysaccharide. It is produced by Xanthomonas through monosaccharide fermentation. Xanthan gum oil drilling grade is a hydrocolloid polymer. So it can be dissolved in water. Because water is the basic carrier fluid in drilling mud, hydrophilicity is the basic characteristic of xanthan gum (oil drilling grade).
As a viscosifier, Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) is widely used in drilling mud. It can increase the viscosity of the mud. Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) is a good carrier for drill cuttings. When it is mixed into water, Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) swells. The mixture exhibits a gel-like consistency. This viscous mixture can trap cuttings in suspension. Therefore, these cuttings will not fall on the drill pipe due to gravity.
In oil drilling, Xanthan fluid product can control the rheology of drilling fluids. Its main role is to enhance the strength of the gel, thereby improving the suspension. This helps to transport ordinary drill cuttings and heavier gravel and pebbles. This keeps the hole open and transports the cuttings outward.
Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) is specially produced as a mud additive for oil drilling and exploitation. Being an environment-friendly and high-efficiency mud additive, Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) has excellent tolerance to the changes of temperature, acid, alkaline, and salt.
Meanwhile, it can extremely increase the products penetrating ability and suspending performance to small solid materials. And also reduce the pressure loss during drilling. This Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) can not only fasten the wellbore but also decrease the damage to oil formation. This viscosifier can also greatly raise the efficiency of drilling, workover, and completion.
As a biotype oil driver, Xanthan fluid product can improve the oil extraction rate and utilization factor of natural resources. The more important point is that it can furthest protect the natural environment.
Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) has a huge demand in the oil drilling industry. Compared with other polymers, Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) has advantages in viscosity, thickening, salt resistance and environmental performance. Especially in the drilling operations of high halide layers and permafrost layers.
Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) has significant effects in sludge treatment, completion fluids and tertiary oil recovery. This plays an important role in accelerating the drilling speed and preventing well collapse.
Xanthan gum (oil drilling grade) is one of the main components of drilling fluid. During the drilling process, drilling fluid plays an important role. Xanthan gum can increase the viscosity and shear of drilling fluids. Thereby improving the suspension capacity of drilling fluid. This is very important for the drilling industry and the oil exploitation industry.
Package and Storage:
Multiply paper bag, carton box, or cardboard drums with plastic lining (25kg net). Avoid high-intensity extreme pressure and prolonged exposure to strong sunlight. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
PAC ( polyanionic cellulose pac) can be used as fluid loss reducer or viscosifier in drilling fluids. PAC-HV/LV (oil drilling grade) are advantageous because of their small dosage, high yield, anti-bacterial, good salt tolerance properties and convenient to use, reduction of fluid loss, and improvement of viscosity, flowing control and strong suspending capability, environmental friendly, non-toxic, harmless and odorless, and good liquidity, convenient to construction.
1. Excellent temperature resistant and salt resistant properties.
2. Strong capability of carrying crumbs, restraining the dispersion of the clay, reducing the speed of pulp yield by clay, stabilizing the well wall and effectively increasing the drilling rate.
3. Easily disperse in water based drilling fluid. PAC can be used in fresh water to saline water drilling fluids.
4. Less residue. Can prevent fluid flow into pores and cracks.
5. As fracturing agent, PAC can provide good sand suspension effect, apparently reduce fluid loss and thin filtration cake. Have strong inhibition effect of shale water.
6. Good suspending capability, containing more solid phases, greatly increasing the stability of granule, best for configuring the high density drilling fluids, and adjusting the rheology of drilling fluid, forming the compact high quality mud cake in the drilling fluids. It has the good function of reducing the fluids loss and free water.
7. Good compatibility with other polymer, strong suspending power, cleaning drilling crumbs fast and efficiently, making the drilling fluids stay into low solid phase and low dispersion of clay, and it is also the good filtration reducer. Adjusting the rheology of drilling fluids fast and efficiently, excellent suspending power, cleaning drilling crumbs promptly and efficiently, maintaining the low solid content, enhancing the speed of the drilling rate, stabilizing the well wall, and possessing the good effect in filtration reducer.